Looking to balance your life?
here is how we can help
About Chef Wilize
Chef Wilizé is a candidate for the M.S in nutrition Therapy at the nutrition institute of Bridgeport University. She received a B.A in Behavior neuroscience with an orientation in Human nutrition at the University of Northeastern, Boston M.A.
Shortly after her undergraduate studies, she started training and studying the culinary arts at various restaurants and health food institutions. With an awareness that most people will not give up taste for health, she researched in these environments with the intention of better understanding the different ways to prepare both nutritious and delicious foods.
Food can be used as medicine and combined with adequate allopathic measure can become a crucial aspect in prevention and healing.
If you no longer want to feel powerless in the presence of food, but rather stay in control of your cravings then this is for you.
- Initial nutrition therapy consultation
- Personal assessment
- Scientifically proven behavior modification tools
- customize ways to implement these tools into your life
Here you will find the different plans to help improve your eating habits and get back to optimal health. Start with our initial consultation
- Personalize meal plan
- Cleanse menu guide
- Basic understanding of nutrition
- Basic understanding of foods & their healing properties
- Basic understanding of human anatomy and physiology
PRIVATE CHEF SERVICES
Perfect for someone who yearns to have delicious gourmet therapeutic plant-based meals from the comfort of their home.
- initial nutrition therapy consultation
- personalize menu plan
- Ideal to help resolve conditions and symptoms
- **Limited space available** priority is given to those suffering from a physiological condition
In a world where most of us are so consumed with survival, we are all in need of a reminder that someone truly cares for our healing and growth, Wilizé is that person. Although, I knew the work I had to do to heal my mind body and souls would be tedious, she supported and motivated me throughout the process
Thank you, Wilize for continuing to share your gifts with no fear or complaints and reminding us of the great love and support there is to be experienced in life. I look forward to more sessions. You are appreciated Beautiful Amazing Goddess.
- Artistic Director of Numa Ankh Collections